Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Things First

I suppose you must be wondering what my blog is all about ... what kind of things you can expect to read about. Instead of writing about my personal struggles, my life and things that I'm sure no one would be interested in ... I've decided to write about the things that I am interested in: movies, games, technology, photography and travel. While these 5 subjects might not seem that related, they are all interests that I have, and therefore I do feel that I have something that I can share about them.  If you are interested in one or more of these subjects, then feel free to check back from time to time.  If you are not interested in these topics, then maybe I can convince you otherwise.

Please feel free to add comments to my blog ... actually, I really would appreciate it if you do.  Whatever you do, don't even think of spamming my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment