Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All Things Start Somewhere

I've been planning to start a blog for quite a while now.  I started writing for it, and have even organized web hosting and registered a domain.  The only problem is that I just don't get the time to develop the website.  Maybe I bit off more than I can chew by thinking of developing my own website.  I've got a full-time job, and I don't have that much spare time to still work on building a website.  I just decided that maybe I should just start with a blog on Blogger, and then when I've got the time, I will build my website and move my blog across.

Anyway ... so bare with me, I do not guarantee that I will post everyday on this blog, but when I have got the time, I will make an effort to post something that is entertaining and hopefully a bit enlightening.

All things start somewhere ... and here starts my blog.  I am not that clued up on how Blogger works yet, so I will change and customize my blog as I discover how it works.  Don't be too surprised if my blog looks different the next time you visit, because I most definitely am going to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment